Dog obedience training when you need it the most!
At Sally Said So – Dog Training Jacksonville, we understand how frustrating it can be to have a disobedient dog. That’s why our dog obedience training programs are designed to help you teach your dog the behaviors that you want. We offer a variety of classes, including puppy class, basic obedience, and more advanced training. We also offer private lessons for those who want one-on-one attention. Whether you’re looking to train your dog yourself or enroll them in one of our classes, we can help you achieve your goals.
Dog obedience training is an important part of owning a dog. It helps them learn how to behave properly and follow commands. It can also prevent them from developing bad habits such as barking excessively or chewing on furniture. Obedience training can be done at home or at a professional facility. If you decide to train your dog yourself, there are many resources available to help you, including books, online courses, and local dog trainers.
If you’re looking for professional dog obedience training in Jacksonville, North Carolina, we can help. We offer a variety of classes, including puppy class, basic obedience, and more advanced training. We also offer private lessons for those who want one-on-one attention. Whether you’re looking to train your dog yourself or enroll them in one of our classes, we can help you achieve your goals. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
10 signs your dog may need dog obedience training:
1. Your dog regularly barks excessively, especially when there’s no apparent trigger.
2. Your dog jumps on you or other people, even when you don’t want him to.
3. Your dog nips at you or other people, even playfully
4. Your dog steals food or other objects, even when he’s not hungry.
5. Your dog refuses to come when called, or runs off in another direction.
6. Your dog is overly fearful or aggressive around other dogs or people.
7. Your dog has a strong prey drive and chases after small animals.
8. You can’t seem to get your dog to walk calmly on a leash.
9. Your dog is constantly getting into the garbage or chewing on things he’s not supposed to.
10. You feel like you’re constantly yelling at your dog and nothing seems to be working.
If you’re noticing any of these signs, it may be time to consider enrolling your dog in obedience training. A good obedience trainer can teach your dog how to behave in a variety of situations and help you develop a better relationship with him in the process.